Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Idaho

Dear Idaho,

I want to thank you for letting me travel your terrain the past two weeks.  You gave us nice weather and clear roads to drive on.  We logged almost 2000 miles and we got to discover how beautiful you are in the process.  Thank you for valuing tradition, hard work, and community.  All of these things are very important and I appreciate everyone who lives in Idaho that was willing to take the time to share with us.  We couldn't have done any of this without you, your voice is important, it does matter! We as a Task Force believe that in a state as abundant and gorgeous as you there is no reason for anyone to go hungry.  Thank you for helping us get just one step closer to making that belief a reality.

Sincerely,
Reyne
The Idaho Hunger Relief Task Force

ps I was able to shoot some amazing photos of Idaho.  When I get the chance I will edit some of my favorites (due to lighting and color issues) and then share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment